Monday, November 7, 2016

Are You Missing the Election?

Did you *forget* to put voting on your schedule? You don't want to MISS the election (as in "DANG! What time is it?"), do you? Don't let time get away . . . set your ELECTION ALARM right NOW. In fact, set TWO!!
Chances are, next week none of us will miss the election (as in "boo hoo, I miss you") because, whatever the results, we're going to be hearing about it . . . forever.

What we might miss, though, are great opportunities to buy unique gifts. Who knows how long you'll be able to buy Trump toilet paper (thank goodness).
As for myself, I think I'd rather spend my money on this nifty book about Hillary, written by Michelle Markel and illustrated by LeUyen Pham. What a great gift, right?


Oh, and, I might be buying one more thing to celebrate the end of the election. Because when they go low, we go . . . kick 'em with a Hillary action figure.







No comments:

Post a Comment